Owners of select 2011 & newer Chevrolets can now link their iPhone or Android devices to their vehicle through OnStar.
General Motors and OnStar have released a new mobile application that will allow Chevrolet owners to connect to their vehicles and access important information about their car. This is now available for owners of select 2011 & newer Chevrolets that have an iPhone, Android, Windows or Blackberry device.
OnStar MyLink brings you a whole new level of connectivity and security between you and your new Chevrolet.
New Chevrolet owners can look forward to using the mobile app to:
- Lock and unlock doors
- Start vehicles remotely
- Activate the horn and lights to help locate the vehicle
- Contact an OnStar Advisor, roadside assistance, or their preferred dealer
- View real-time fuel information, including fuel range, gallons of gas remaining, and lifetime MPG
- Check remaining oil life
- View current tire pressure readings and recommendations
- Access account information
- Initiate route navigation
New users will need to have an active OnStar account to use this app.
OnStar MyLink Compatible Devices:
- iPhone and iPod Touch devices - visit the AppStore and search for "OnStar MyLink"
- Android mobile device running Android OS 2.1 or later - visit the Android Market and search for "OnStar MyLink"
- Windows phone device with OS version 7.5+
- Blackberry phone device with OS version 7.1+
OnStar MyLink is compatible with the following Chevrolet models:
For more information, visit the OnStar MyLink product page.