Chevrolet 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance1 coverage is included with the purchase or lease of new 2014 & 2015 Chevrolet models. 2016 models come with 1-Year Scheduled Maintenance, as outlined here.
This program is in addition to Chevrolet’s standard:
- 5-year/100,000-mile2 Powertrain Limited Warranty, and Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation programs (8 years/100,000 miles Courtesy Transportation coverage for the Volt, Tahoe Hybrid, and the Silverado Hybrid vehicles)
- 3-year/36,000-mile2 Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
Together, this coverage provides you with extra peace of mind knowing that your new vehicle is being cared for by the experts at Chevrolet Certified Service who know your vehicle best.
Plus, all elements are fully transferable!
Chevrolet 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance1 includes only the following:
- 2-year/24,000-mile Scheduled Maintenance (whichever comes first; up to a total of four service events):
- ACDelco dexos1⪚ Oil and ACDelco Oil Filter Change( excludes Spark EV)
- 4-wheel Tire Rotation (excludes dual rear wheel vehicles, all Corvette models and select Camaro models - ZL1 model and 1LE package cars - due to their unidirectional tires; see Owner’s Manual for details)
- 27-Point Vehicle Inspection (MPVI)
Drive It to Believe It
Everyone deserves a vehicle that works as hard as they do. Chevrolet’s innovative products help make your life easier at work and at play. Our cars, trucks, SUVs and crossovers include advanced, fuel-efficient3 powertrains, extensive safety features, and beautifully refined interiors designed to keep you comfortable and connected.
Plus, you’ll also enjoy added convenience and peace-of mind thanks to Chevrolet 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance, included with every new 2014 & 2015 Chevrolet model!
1. Chevrolet 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance covers only scheduled oil and oil filter changes and tire rotations, in accordance to your new vehicle’s recommended maintenance schedule and Oil Life Monitoring system, for up to two years or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first; up to a total of four service events. Does not include air filters. Only ACDelco dexos1® oil and ACDelco Oil Filters are eligible. This program can not be combined with any other GM service offers, and vehicles are only eligible for service in the U.S. and only at participating Chevrolet dealers.
2 Whichever comes first. See dealer for details. 3 EPA fuel economy estimates (city/highway): 2014 Cruze w/2.0L Turbo Diesel 27/46; 2014 Silverado 2WD w/5.3L V8 16/23.
Why Scheduled Maintenance is Important
The included 2-Year Scheduled Maintenance Services are key components to help provide optimal operating performance and safety of your Chevrolet vehicle.
Properly aligned and inflated tires help you maximize fuel economy and enhance the performance of the safety features such as anti-lock brakes or the StabiliTrak stability enhancement system.
Regular oil changes can help improve the performance and fuel economy of your new vehicle. Your vehicle’s Oil Life Monitoring system (OLM) can actually monitor your personal driving habits and your area’s climate conditions to let you know precisely when to come in for an oil change. When the OLM light comes on, you come in. It’s that simple. It’ll help you save money and help reduce oil waste.
27-Point Vehicle Inspection
The Certified Service Technicians at your Chevrolet dealer will provide a detailed vehicle inspection with your four included oil change services, so you can be sure you get the most service value from each maintenance visit.